DNS quits working on VPN/PPTP connection after Feisty upgrade

Hello,

Thanks for your work on NetworkManager. It's been a pleasant tool to
use.

I recently upgraded Ubuntu from Edgy to Feisty, which I think means NM
got bumped from 0.6.3 to 0.6.4.

Since then, I have this odd problem:

When I use NM to make the same PPTP VPN connection I did before, DNS
quits working completely, inside and outside of the ranges the VPN is
limited to. I can still ping IPs, but the name resolution quits
working.

When I disconnect from the VPN, DNS is restored.

I tried toggling various "Peer DNS" settings, but they didn't help.

Sound familiar? Ideas? Bug?

I'm not sure where to go from here, but it seems like something the
developers would be interested to know about.

Thanks!

   Mark