Re: WPA authentication instead of Open/WEP

Darren Albers wrote:
> I know you said that this was a 3com wireless and not cisco but any
>  chance this is running LEAP or possibly EAP-MD5?

I didn't see any words such as LEAP or EAP-MD5 on the configuration
pages. Frankly, I don't know much, well anything, about wireless AP
configuration. I may not be looking at the right place or it may be
under some other name. Is there anything else I could check for? I
described the security page and thats about the configuration options
I have.

>> Unfortunately it doesn't look like NM supports this configuration
>> but you can create a wpa_supplicant connection manually if you
>> know the eap type (I am guessing EAP-TLS)
My problem is I haven't seen the words EAP, TLS on the configuration
page. I kinda guessed that it might be the user access control list
[identity/password], but that isnt the case. About the manual
creation, I'll give it a try!

Regards
Rohit