Re: Router nameserver issue

Unless i'm mistaking network manager doesn't have any settings for
this. I believe version 2 is planing on having settings such as
nameserver overrides and such.

The real problem is your router, i would bet there is a way to
configure it to send out the correct nameservers in its DHCP reply.
That is what needs fixed.

you could put `/usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's/192.168.8.1/nameserver_IP/g'
/etc/resolv.conf` in a script and give it a button on a toolbar or
something, just for a quick hack.

Doesn't really sound like a problem with network manager though.

Eli