Re: KNetworkManager SCM

On 3/23/06, Timo Hoenig <thoenig suse de> wrote:
While GNOME CVS would be better as everything is in one place and NM
changes could be more easily adopted to KNetworkManager, it would also
mean that we'd have to hook up the developers with accounts on
gnome.org.  KDE SVN would bring the downside of not having everything in
one place, but I guess the willing ones are already equipped with an
account to hack on KNetworkManager.

Comments?  Or should I simply throw dice ;-)

I think that most contributions (patches) will anyway go through original authors (you) before being accepted and for most of others any anonymous/read-only access is probably enough.

Regards,
Luka