KNetworkManager SCM

Hi!

As I'm receiving more and more requests on KNetworkManager and as the
development is near a 0.1 release, I'd like to know which source code
repository you think public development of KNetworkManager should take
place.

Basically there are two options:  I've received an offer to put
KNetworkManager into GNOME CVS as well as KDE SVN.  Personally, I've got
no preference with regard to the location -- I just like SVN more than
CVS.  Anyway.

While GNOME CVS would be better as everything is in one place and NM
changes could be more easily adopted to KNetworkManager, it would also
mean that we'd have to hook up the developers with accounts on
gnome.org.  KDE SVN would bring the downside of not having everything in
one place, but I guess the willing ones are already equipped with an
account to hack on KNetworkManager.

Comments?  Or should I simply throw dice ;-)

Thanks,

   Timo