802.1x + WEP

Hi all,

Networkmanager works fine for me on wpa/wep networks, I only have a
problem with the network at my office which uses 802.1x (EAP/TTLS) for
dynamic WEP keys (not WPA). NetworkManager (0.6.1) seems not to support
this, is this correct?

If I click in the applet to connect to it I only get the standard WEP
options, which does not include any 802.1x settings. If I use WPA2
enterprise in the 'Create new' dialog, then I get this:

NetworkManager: <information>   wpa_supplicant(5727):    skip - no
WPA/RSN IE

from NM --no-daemon, Which is not surprising since the network uses WEP,
not WPA.

Is this simply unsupported or will support for this be added?

Config snippet from a working wpa_supplicant.conf:

network={
        ssid="uva"
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        eap=TTLS