NM and hidden ssid problem.

Hello,
Have a stright forward problem with using networkmanager with my network
due I don't want to broadcast my ssid due security reasons. And well it
don't seem to work due saved ssid's and keys are stored inside
gnome-keyring encrypted and nm dosent query that until it finds a
network. And well if it dosent exist in there it just will create for
the new network. And well it's annoying to have to create my hidden
network EVERYTIME i reboot the laptop.
Does anyone have a solution to this?

Greetz,
Mattias