(no subject)

I've installed am-keyring and so on, and I no longer have to enter a
password a second time after logging in to unlock the keyring.  However,
since I installed it, I'm prompted twice for the login password in gdm.
I'm guessing that I've done something wrong in the pam-keyring config,
but there isn't any real documentation so I'm not sure if I have the
wrong /etc/pam.d/gdm (I'm using the one proposed on the pam-keyring
website pretty much intact, but it differs very slightly from the
suggestion in the man page):

#%PAM-1.0
auth		required	pam_env.so
auth		optional	pam_keyring.so	try_first_pass
auth		include		system-auth
account		required	pam_nologin.so
account		include		system-auth
password	include		system-auth
session		include		system-auth
session		required	pam_loginuid.so
session		optional	pam_console.so
session		optional	pam_keyring.so

Can anyone who is using this see anything obviously wrong with this?

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb phy duke edu