Re: Preserving Hostname/DNS Name

> Also, you can check the list archives, a few weeks ago someone asked
> about it starting instead of net.{w*,e*,a*} - there is a setting in the
> /etc/conf.d/rc file that you can set to have it ignore (good for those
> baselayout updates since INSTALL_MASK doesn't stop symlinks from being
> created.)

Hmmm - ok.  It's been a while since I mucked about with the
plug-n-play stuff.  I will look again.

OK, I changed the baselayout settings, and that ought to work now =)
Thanks for the advice.

I manually started gnome-keyring-manager, created a new ring, and then
logged out and in.  After that the keyring works properly. =)  Once
again - thanks!