Re: DBus notifications about Internet connections

On 12/20/06, Chase Urich <q4radioguy gmail com> wrote:
Gaim, at least as packaged by Fedora (2.0.0-0.26.beta5.fc6), seems to
be aware of my network connectivity state.

I just built gaim 2.0.0 beta 5 from source, launched it, disconnected myself, reconnected myself... and was just left linkdead.  Why would gaim know to reconnect?  NetworkManager doesn't send any connected or disconnected signals- all I can do for now is listen in on NetworkManager's communications with the org.freedesktop.Notifications service.

~thomas
--
cartwheel ^(^_^)> v(.-.)v <(^_^)^