Feature Requests

Some of these requests may be misplaced.  Where would I send requests
for the pptp plugin?

1) My pptp vpn connection times out.  This is unfortunate but it
happens.  When it does happen the nm-applet icon does not change and
network-manager thinks it is still connected.  When the pptp vpn
connection is disconnected I think that nm should reflect this.

2) My Dell D600's uses Fn-f2 to disable the radio.  It would be nice if
that also showed in the left click menu by unchecking the Enable
Wireless option.

3) Connection Information often fails with the error message "Error
displaying connection information: Could not find some required
resources (the glade file)!"

4) If I click on my active wired network menu item it will reconnect. It
would be nice if the vpn connections could do that too. It would also be
nice if the other vpn connections in the connection list would allow me
to switch without disconnecting. What I really mean is that if I click
on another one then it should disconnect and connect to the newly chosen
one.

5) Connection Information only displays information on the ethernet or
wireless connection. It should also show information on the vpn
connection too.

6) It would be nice if the nm-applet icon changed somehow when the
wireless radio is disabled.

7) If 0.7 of NM will be supporting multiple connections nm-applet will
need to be able to show the status of multiple connections...

Thanks!
David