Fedora Rawhide no workie

Sorry for a lame posting, but I can't find anything to show.  I mean, no
suicide note, nothing in /var/log/messages, etc.

Running fedora rawhide.  As of 03/10/05 update, NetworkManager will just
stop.  Leaves a pid, but dies.  I have to stop NetworkManager, ifup
eth0, route add default gw ..., etc to get to the net.  I will file a
bug in Fedora Bugzilla after I determine it is not self induced.

So the real question.  How, or what do I need to do to debug this?  Are
there flags or other commandline cruft?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Maynard, "A Distant Star"]
"Things can get kind of weird out on the rim, too. It's funny. You never