Re: Nemiver development status

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> a écrit:
>
> > Please don't remove it. I like to use the PPA and sometimes build
> > the package from source.
>
> I see. Would you then be interested in helping making sure that
> directory remains in sync with the Debian package at
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/nemiver.git;a=summary then? That
> help would be greatly appreciated.

Given that I'm the only committer there (for now) and that I already
have a git account on gnome.org, I can take care of pushing my branch to
your repo autonomously, if you agree.
This would imply no explicit pull request, but will impact only the
debian/ dir and offload you of this duty.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org