Re: [Nemiver-list] global variables support patch

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:53:38 -0500,
"Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon domain hid> wrote :

> One other thing that I forgot to mention: I seem to have a lot of
> duplicate variables showing up in the global variables list.

Interesting. I will try and write regression tests for the IVarWalker
and for the global variable feature and we'll see what we get.

For now, I will try to push the patch in the variablemodel branch so
that we don't loose it :-)

Thank you for noticing this.

Cheers,

--