Re: [Nemiver-list] Proposition for the "launch application" dialog

Hello,

I've committed the new dialog.  I modified your glade file slightly to
add a title (same as the old dialog's title) and widened it slightly
to fit the title a bit better.  I also made the environment variables
section invisible for now until support is added for setting
environment variables.

I have svn up && ./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install

And it looked nice :-)

Playing with it a bit made me think that maybe there should be a way
to list browse
directories as well (those like .foo). What do you think about that ?

But I am quite pleased with these two dialogs as they are far better
than what we had previously.

Thank you guys,

Dodji.