Selection tracking

Hi,

I have some requests from Nautilus-Actions users to have a command-line
tool to run actions from outside of Nautilus. Obviously the main issue
would be to get the current selection.

I note that, as a side effect of the implementation, a menu provider is
able to track the selection. Starting from this, I may imagine an
extension which provides the current selection list in response to a
DBus request.

I know that some guys already work on Nautilus DBus interfaces. Is such
an interface, which would give the current selection, already planned ?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Regards
Pierre