Re: [Muine] Problems with some songs

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 01.12.2006, 13:21 +0000 schrieb Mike Rhodes:
> On 12/1/06, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <lists prometoys net> wrote:
> > I have with some tracks a problem. Muine uses as much cpu as it could
> > get but the song is "silent".
> >
> > There is one Song, which cause problems exact at 2:12 until 2:40. The
> > timer still runs, but no sound come out. If I play the same song with
> > mpg321 I have no problem.
> > Could somebody give some advice, how to produce a good bugreport?
>
> This could be a problem with GStreamer --

(...)

Thanks. I installed totem-gstreamer and indeed totem had the same
problem with the same song at the same time.

I will write a bug report.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'