Re: [Muine] Comments on a great app

Hi!

Some (limited) tag editing is on its way, see:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~jbaayen/infodialog-proposal.html

This is merely meant for correcting typos and such, not for grand-scale
organizing. I consider regrouping albums grand-scale organizing, as most
tracks from ripped cds have the same album tag, and are grouped together
correctly from the start (correcting typos in the album name will be
supported, though). Adding a UI for these cases would cause more bloat
than it is worth, IMHO. A decent separate tagging app with a good UI
would be a great thing, though ..

Cheers,

Jorn