[Muine] Comments on a great app

First, I just wanted to say that muine rocks! I really respect a UI that is both good AND original. Also, it seems to me that library management is the key issue for a music player, and muine's album focus is a natural way to organize. Thanks guys and girls!
My one comment:
Several people have asked on the threads for smarter handling of album names, and have (probably correctly) been shot down. Might a smarter idea be drag-and-drop id3 editing? Example: I have "Amnesiac" and "amnesiac" in my album list. I drop "amnesiac" on to "Amnesiac" and all the songs in the former take on the attributes of the "Amnesiac" album (namely album name, artist, and whatever else is common to an album). Songs should (however) not take on blank attributes. In other words, if an album has no artist (like a movie soundtrack) then songs dropped on to it retain their original artist entries. Since I can't find a roadmap (and the TODO link is non-working) I don't know if I'm just suggesting what is already a plan, or contradicting muine's vision. Anyway, it's the only element of iTunes that I'm really partial to, but it's THE killer feature IMHO.
   Either way, thanks for listening and thanks for Muine!

-Tom