Re: [Muine] Muine About Box Sketch & Wallpaper

Hey,

> here's a quick 'n' dirty about box sketch...

Cool. The image is a bit too big to fit in the about box though,
I put a screenshot of the present about box here:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~jbaayen/about.png

So the width of the image doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't
exceed 250-300px. But the height has some constraints to keep it in
proportion as you can see.

I think it might look best to have a really simple, classy about image-
the logo you've been working on, probably on a white background or
something (maybe with rounded corners or so? just brainstorming..),
because I don't think it would look very good on standard gray.

> Before, I made a little wallpaper featuring the muine logotype, too. Its
> just for fun... :)

Ha, fancy. :) I'm going to put this up at the site..

Thanks!