[Muine] MonoConventions

Based off a discussion I've been having with Mirco (the Debian gtk-sharp
maintainer), I would like to propose conforming the Muine install
locations to the MonoConventions. Currently, code is placed in /usr/lib,
which has traditionally been for architecture dependent libraries. Most
Mono applications are not architecture dependent, and therefore
shouldn't be placed in /usr/lib (to be FHS compliant). Debian has
written up an alternate scheme for its packaging[1] that seems to me to
be a bit more logical.
Does this format jive with anyone? Is this worth spending time doing?

1: http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?MonoConventions
--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>