GNOME Mobile & Developing World

Hi GNOME Mobile folks,

GNOME is participating in its first conferences in Africa this year - reaching out to the developing world.

We have an event in Nigeria, FOSS Nigeria[1], in April and an event in Ghana, Idlelo[2], in May.

As mobile phones (although not necessarily smartphones) are much more prevalent in the developing world than laptops and desktops are, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in participating?

Even a few phones to raffle off would be awesome. Having you there to demo them and talk about them would be way better!

Thanks,

Stormy

[1] http://fossnigeria.org/
[2] http://idlelo.net/