Re: Fwd: Collaboration Summit Registration

Hi,

Right now we're scheduled opposite the following sessions:

Carrier Grade Linux (CGL) Workgroup

Driver Backport Workgroup
Linux Standard Base Workgroup

Community: Best Practices

Linux Weather Forecast / Participating in the Linux Community

FOSSBazaar Workgroup
OpenPrinting

Looking at the schedule, I can see that "Community: Best practices"
might look attractive - in fact, I'd much prefer that we discuss
community best practices in the context of GNOME Mobile than in an
abstract way :)

If a large number of people have scheduling issues, we can raise them
with the Linux Foundation if we're aware of them early. Are any of those
sessions substantially overlappping for this constituency? I think I
speak for everyone here when I say that I really want to have a critical
mass of people to make some progress at this meeting.

Cheers,
Dave.