Re: Mobile line-up for GUADEC

Hi Philip,

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
>> Thursday July 9th (GUADEC): BOFs & workshops:
>> http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/node/272
>>
>> 15:00 - 17:00: 	Integrating streamanalyzer with tracker BoF (1 hour)
>> 		Ontology BoF (1 hour)
>> 		Rob Taylor
>
> Small note that Rob is organizing a bunch of BoFs on the subject of RDF
> metadata, Tracker, SparQL, etcetera. I don't know how much of those got
> approved?

As you can see on the agenda (and highlighted when replying), they've
all been scheduled - there's a full afternoon on Thursday, 4 hours, with
Rob running BOFs on Ontology, integrating streamanalyzer and SPARQL.

It will be clashing with the football match and the tour of the island,
but that's the best the planners could do.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary