Re: GNOME Mobile presence at Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit?

Hi,

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 07:08 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
>  Great! I'm sure we can work with Amanda to make sure we don't
> "compete" with complimentary tracks, especially with a half a day.
>
> Do you want to fill out the proposal and I'll give Amanda a heads-up?

In terms of what we should do with our half day I would suggest having
some agenda / structure, for example;

* What's happened in the GNOME Mobile universe since last year (much
like the stuff for the annual report)

* Review areas of potential need - I don't particularly want to go
through the long list building / brainstorming of last time because I
don't think much has changed, but just pointing out the agreed top 5
missing bits (Sync, Telephony stack, etc, etc). How we can help foster
collaboration on these items?

* Review upcoming goodness, GTK+3.0, Clutter, GUPnP, Geoclue,
Seed/Gjs Javascript stuff, etc. I hope someone will be proposing some of
these things for the next release cycle :-)

* Feedback / brainstorm: What do people think of GNOME Mobile, what are
the challenges for app development, etc.

I guess somewhat like the Mobile day at OSCON but only focussed on GNOME
Mobile. We could squeeze all of that into a morning or afternoon.

What do you think?

Paul