Re: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

Title: Re: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?
Your name: David Schlesinger, more usually known as “Lefty”
How long you've been hanging out here: ACCESS became a member of the Ad Board in 2006, and was a founding member of GNOME Mobile in April 2007
Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile: We make mobile software using GNOME technologies
How you plan to use GNOME Mobile: In shipping products
What you plan to contribute: experience, advice, cross-connections with other relevant groups (e.g. The LiMo Foundation, etc.)
What'd you like to see from GNOME Mobile: concrete progress and a somewhat more coherent presentation of what we’re doing. Getting things tied together in some meaningful and explicable way with Moblin and Ubuntu Mobile.