Re: Intltool as an external dep

Thanks Vincent!

For the purposes of message & identity, we haven't made a distinction
between external hard dependencies that have grown out of the GNOME
community and its needs and "official" GNOME projects.

Obviously, a difference is made in the jhbuild configuration, but I
don't think there's any value in trying to characterise D-Bus, say, as
"GNOME guys made it, but it's not a GNOME thing, we just use it". In
fact, I think it's counter-productive.

So it may affect jhbuild recipes, but it won't affect our messaging.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary