Re: SFO call for action - aka questionnaire

Mike Turquette schrieb:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Michael 'Mickey'
> Lauer<mickey vanille-media de> wrote:
>> Hi Nils,
>>
>> although most people probably read all the submissions, I wonder whether you
>> have any plans for an evaluation and summary based on the feedback?
>>
>> I don't want to come across as impatient, but I feel a certain "what now"
>> feeling after we all shared our expectations.
>
> Was just thinking of writing this very email myself.  I too do not
> want to seem impatient but I feel like there were some good responses
> and energy during the call for responses, but now we're back to being
> a quiet bunch once again.

Yes, I am sorry for that and if anyone, blame me ;)

We had some extremely urgent matters here in the company for the last
two weeks (the type of "it should be ready until Friday - we pay
anything you ask for but it has to be ready!").
I will do my very best to aggregate the results in a meaningful way as
soon as possible!

> Mike
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de