Re: Summary of GNOME Mobile GUADEC BOF

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 14:39 -0700, Dave Neary wrote:
> There is a jhbuild module set for GNOME Mobile 2.24, which has been in
> the nightly build system for some time. Ross reckons that we can have a
> Poky image available with the release set at 2.24, as well as an Ubuntu
> Mobile VM image. Other GNOME Mobile based VM images are welcome, the
> goal is to provide a variety of platforms that people can play with, and
> develop against. Having something concrete like this will go a long way
> to making GNOME Mobile seem more real to people.

I discovered where the GNOME buildbot logs are for the GNOME Mobile
platform:

http://mobile.gnome.igalia.com/

There are a few failures on the DebianSid platform which should be
fixable.  The Maemo build failures mainly appear to be due to an upgrade
of the base system, I'll poke Iago about that.

Ross
--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Centre / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/