Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

Hi,

I have been involved in GNOME since 2011. I completed an OPW internship that summer and continued to work on the initial release of the new high contrast icon set with Andreas Nilsson, Jakub Steiner, Lapo Calamandrei, and Cosimo Cecchi. I spent summer 2013 doing a GSoC internship working on GNOME Documents with Cosimo Cecchi. Again, I continued to contribute throughout the year and my work was included in two releases. Last summer I worked with Sebastian Droge, Reda Lazri, Garrett LeSage, and Hylke Bons on a new Sound Recorder application, which I now maintain for GNOME. I give various talks promoting GNOME in Chicago (Software Freedom Day 2012 and 2013, Flourish! 2012, etc).

My contact email address is meg387 gmail com.

Jim Campbell (jwcampbell gmail com)and Sebastian Droge (slomo coaxion net) are my contacts.

Thanks,
Meg Ford

p.s. If I am accepted can I have my name on the members list changed to Meg Ford? I don't really go by Margaret unless it's legal paperwork.