Re: [gnome.org #12821] Application received from Chris Ball (cjb AT laptop.org)

Hi Og!

On Mon, Aug 20 2012, Og Maciel via RT wrote:
Thank you so much for your patience while we reviewed your application.
The main reason for the delay was because we could not locate your
membership records in our database or email archives. I wonder if you
assumed that having a @gnome email automatically makes you a member of
the GNOME Foundation?

Oops, you're entirely right -- I'm sorry for wasting your time looking
for this.  I was previously a committer without being a member.

Thanks!

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>   <http://printf.net/>