[gnome.org #11914] AutoReply: Application received from Antonio Fernandes C. Neto (fernandes AT pelivre.org)

Your message about "Application received from Antonio Fernandes C. Neto (fernandes AT pelivre.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11914].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Antonio Fernandes C. Neto
E-mail: fernandes AT pelivre.org
git.gnome.org username (if any):

knows better the team and collaborated more with the translation of GNOME 2.32 [1]. In May 2010 I gave a talk
on "Contributing to GNOME Translation" and helped John Wendell and Izabel Valverde booth at an event called
"ENSOL" in JoÃo Pessoa - PB - Brazil [2]. In late 2010 the current Coordinator of the Brazilian Portuguese
translation, Djavan Fagundes, invited me to be Reviewer [3] of the Translation Team pt_BR, and I of course
accepted! :). In late 2010 I participated as a speaker at the 7th Forum GNOME in Natal - RN - Brazil [4].
In early 2011 contributed to the revision/translation of GNOME 3.0.

[1] http://cia.vc/stats/author/fernandes
[2] http://br.gnome.org/GNOMEBR/ENSOL
[3] http://l10n.gnome.org/users/fernandes/
[4] http://br.gnome.org/GNOMEBR/VIIFORUM

Contacts:
John Wendell - jwendell AT gnome.org
- GNOME Developer (Vinagre, Vino, etc).
- GNOME Translator pt_BR.

Djavan Fagundes - djavanf AT gnome.org
- Current Coordinator for Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) Translation.

Since late 2009 I contribute to GNOME and would like to sincerely join as an official member of this project
in which I am proud to participate.

Thanks.

Antonio Fernandes C. Neto
fernandes ...
http://pelivre.org/fernandes
http://softwarelivre.org/fernandes

[Application received at Tue May 17 14:10:20 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.