Re: [gnome.org #11323] Application received from Yaron Shahrabani (sh.yaron AT gmail.com)

Thank Andrea!

Should I state my intentions for the future?
That I intend to keep on contributing to GNOME just like I did so far?

Thanks again!
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <