[gnome.org #11758] AutoReply: Application received from Nirbheek Chauhan (nirbheek.chauhan AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Nirbheek Chauhan (nirbheek.chauhan AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11758].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Nirbheek Chauhan
E-mail: nirbheek.chauhan AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): nirbheekc

* Beagle contributor from 2007 to 2008[1][1a]
* Gentoo GNOME team member, maintaining GNOME and related packages in Gentoo from 2008 to
present[2][3][3a][3b][3c][4]
* Co-organizer of FOSSKriti 2008, 09, 10, which had GNOME stalls and a Beagle hackfest in 2008[5][6]
* Organized a GDM Workout at foss.in 2008[7]
* Active reporter, bug fixer on bugzillas for GNOME[8], Freedesktop[9], Gentoo[10]
* Co-mentored a Gentoo GSoC project on improving NetworkManager's integration with Gentoo's network scripts
in 2010[11]

0. https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/nirbheek (incomplete; f.ex: it doesn't sync with Gentoo's CVS tree anymore)
1. http://git.gnome.org/browse/beagle/log/beagle/beagled/webinterface/
1a. https://www.ohloh.net/p/beagle/contributors/16432544923570
2. http://cia.vc/stats/author/nirbheek
3. http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gnome.git;a=search;s=Nirbheek+Chauhan;st=author
3a. http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gnome-live.git;a=search;s=Nirbheek+Chauhan;st=author
3b. http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=dev/nirbheek.git;a=search;s=Nirbheek+Chauhan;st=author
3c. https://www.ohloh.net/p/gnome-overlay/contributors/239547506016178
4. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/gnome/
5. FOSSKriti is a local FOSS conference organized at IIT Kanpur, India as part of the technical festival
"Techkriti"
6. http://arunraghavan.net/2008/02/%EF%BB%BFfoss%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF-update/
7. http://foss.in/2008/schedules/
8. http://is.gd/PS4HKG
9. http://is.gd/s9V5Qy
10. http://is.gd/qLcMaw
11. http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/gentoo/t127230758850

Contacts:
Arun Raghavan (arun AT accosted.net, ford_prefect AT gentoo.org)
Mart Raudsepp (leio AT gentoo.org)
Olivier CrÃte (tester AT tester.ca, tester AT gentoo.org)

Besides my contributions to the GNOME project, I've also contributed to the Mozilla project (I'm a
co-maintainer of Mozilla products in Gentoo), and to the Xorg project (minor contributions, though).

General info: I'm a final-year B.Tech student studying Civil Engineering at IIT Kanpur, India. I've been
using GNOME since 2006, and have been happy to witness and be a part of the gradual improvements from 2.18
through 2.32 to 3.0 :)

[Application received at Tue Feb 8 9:15:39 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.