Re: [gnome.org #11078] Application received from Thorsten Prante (thorsten AT prante.eu)

I support Thorsten's GNOME membership!

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

Hi Stormy and Federico,

did you receive my mail about Thorsten Prante's GNOME Membership
application?

if not, just let me know so I can send it to you one more time.

his application can be found at:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2010-March/msg00065.html

thanks in advance,

The GNOME Membership Committee