[gnome.org #11136] AutoReply: Application received from Bryen Yunashko (suserocks AT bryen.com)

Your message about "Application received from Bryen Yunashko (suserocks AT bryen.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11136].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Bryen Yunashko
E-mail: suserocks AT bryen.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Bryen
git.gnome.org username (if any):

formulate an A11y Outreach program to help spread the word about GNOME A11y and build relationships with its
community as well as raise awareness in the a11y community beyond open source about why GNOME is a viable
alternative for ally solutions.  I also work to co-lead meetings for the team and interface with GNOME's
marketing team when possible.

Detailed description:
Same as above.

Contacts:
Willie Walker (former A11y Team Lead) - walker.willie AT gmail.com
Stormy Peters (GNOME Foundation Executive Director) stormy AT gnome.org
Joanie Diggs (Current Orca team lead) - joanmarie.diggs AT gmail.com

Pointers:
See recent blog entries about my participation at GNOME A11y Hackfest/CSUN conference in San Deigo, at
www.bryen.com

Though I have been asked to join as a member for a long time, I chose not to apply until recently when I felt
personally that I had made a substantial contribution to GNOME via A11y.  While I think I still have a lot
more work to do, I am getting there and feel quite confident that I proudly support GNOME and its activities.

[Application received at Tue Apr 13 16:26:23 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.