Re: Fwd: Re: Volunteers for the membership committee

Hey folks,

I thought I'd give you an update of what has happened so far.

I basically deployed the scripts and got it working. Olav was helping me with that :)

Results won't be computed automatically anymore. I backported the old results to the new system, you might want to check if it's still okay.

Tobias Mueller wrote:
We'll probably need to obtain a list of foundation members with their email address, create voting tokens which can be used with that voting webapp and send those out.
I can do that. I tested that with myself and it seems to work.

I don't know how to test if the voting system behaves correctly, though. I'd love to see a test election with, say, three votes and check if it records the votes correctly. We can also try to compile a result then, because I currently don't how to do that efficiently.

I invite you to give your vote at http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/vote.php?election_id=12 with the tokens muelli auftrags-killer org and nf51jOC51{2,3,4}. It is open until this midnight (around 7 hours left).

If everything goes well, I'd say we can go live on Monday, 2009-06-08.

Cheers,
  Tobi