Re: What's the latest on the accounts ?

On Feb 15, 2008 5:31 AM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
 > I've been checking the current Accounts Team situation and it seems
 > it's really bad. :-/
 > I'm still trying to get someone to process Fernando's and Luciana's requests.

+1 month with no response of sysadmins about that issue.

Luciana and Fernando: please open a new ticket asking password reset
for Mango and RT. Your previous tickets aren't in the queue anymore.

Sankarshan and Lucas: Maybe I can help being part of Accounts Team.
Who can give me the power (I'll ask him)? :-)

Cheers!

Bruno