=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjNTUxNl0gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBBcHBsaWNhdGlvbiByZWNl?= =?UTF-8?B?aXZlZCBmcm9tIER1bWl0cnUgTWnImXUgTW9sZG92YW4gKGR1bW9sIEFUIGdu?= =?UTF-8?B?b21lLnJvKQ==?=

Your message about "Application received from Dumitru MiÈu Moldovan (dumol AT gnome.ro)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5516].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Dumitru MiÈu Moldovan
E-mail: dumol AT gnome.ro
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): dumol
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I've been translating GNOME in Romanian for eight years and I am currently maintaining the Romanian
localization of the GNOME libs and the following applications: evince, file-roller, gdm, gnome-screensaver
and gnome-system-monitor. I have also contributed significant chunks of the Romanian localizations for Balsa,
Galeon, Epiphany, Gedit, GNOME Control Center, GNOME Panel and other smaller packages.

I am currently in the process of taking over the coordination of the GNOME Romanian team from Mugurel Tudor,
the previous coordinator.

Contacts:
Mugurel Tudor <mugurelu AT gnome.ro> - former Romanian coordinator
Marius Andreiana <mandreiana AT gmail.com> former Romanian coordinator and bug tester
Dan Damian <dandamian AT gmail.com> - former Romanian coordinator (and developer?)
Danilo Segan <danilo AT gnome.org> - GNOME Translation Project spokesperson

Pointers:

I would also like to use a dumol gnome org alias instead of the current dumol gnome ro one as the friendly
company that bought the gnome.ro domain was acquired by a big Romanian ISP and the future of the gnome.ro
domain and my current alias is uncertain. The alias should point to my Gmail account: niznaiul gmail com .

Thank you.

[Application received at Fri Jun 27 19:40:18 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.