Re: [gnome.org #2601] =?iso-8859-1?Q?GNOME?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Membership_Application_of_Lo=EFc?= Minier

Hello,

Even if I wasn't listed as one of the contacts for Loïcs membership
application, I don't think it'll do any harm to send my support to this
mailing list.

Loïc has been involved in Debian GNOME packaging since the creation of
the "GNOME team". Currently, he is probably the main packager, and
without doubt, his contributions are critical for the well-being of
GNOME in Debian.

Loïc has high standards, and does not believe in "package factories".
His attention to detail is impressive, and keeps reworking the small
rough edges of the packaging and improving our packaging scripts.

His contributions to GNOME are very visible in Bugzilla too; he spends
time forwarding Debian bugs to GNOME bugzilla, commenting, triaging, or
writing/testing/backporting patches to GNOME software packages.

Working with Loïc is a pleasure, and I recommend his candidacy for
membership.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/