Re: Non foundation member contacts

Hi Lucas;

If contact is maintainer (unfortunately there are some maintainers who
are not Foundation Member for some reason), then I believe they are good
candidates to be contact.

Apart from that, I'm not in favor of counting on someone who is not
Foundation Member itself.

If we can put a policy on this issue, we can offer that as an
information to Board.