Re: patch members.php

Thanks for bringing this up;

Indeed this list is generated by a php script as you might guess, and
moreover it's *sorted* by surnames of the members.

About Barisione, seems like there're two entries for him in the
database. This is not a problem for elections (as our script is checking
e-mail addresses for dublicates) however we'll check why it's shown
twice there.

Thanks again for you attention.