[gnome.org #2553] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna AT gmail.com)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2553].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sriram Ramkrishna
E-mail: sriram.ramkrishna AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): sri
svn.gnome.org username (if any): sri

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
* Primarily been involved in GNOME Journal these past two years as my participation in other projects have
waned due to work pressures

This includes doing many of the articles, reviews and pushing others to write articles for the GNOME Journal.
 I have also been an active participant in  GNOME Marketing, in the past.  Most of my time though has been in
outreach is what I'm good at.

I've done some minimal work on Rhythmbox like tracker backend and so forth, but nothing that has been
committed or anything like that.

Overall, I've been pretty lame, but hey that's life.

Contacts:

Pointers:
I work for Intel and I facilitated providing two powerful infrastructure servers for GNOME including a new
bugzilla server.

I have spent about over 1K of my own money on conferences, booths in the past 4 years.

I hate this form, it makes me feel inadequate.

[Application received at Fri Mar 2 17:38:45 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.