Re: rehash on vote procedure amendments

Le mercredi 28 février 2007, à 13:05, Ryan Lortie a écrit :
Hello

Last year I wrote an email to the foundation-list and elections@
explaining a couple of my concerns with the current election process.

I didn't look at this yet, but Luis told the board that a friend of him
is working on verifiable voting technology and would be interested to do
something for the GNOME Foundation.

Luis will send an email tomorrow about this. We should probably all meet
to discuss about this topic, and then go to foundation-list with a
proposal.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.