Re: missing ballot

Hi Christopher;

Since you renewed your membership after election started, you will get
your ballot on 3rd of December. You will be able to vote before 16rd of
December, which is the date of election ends. We will announce that we
sent ballots to those renewed their membership after election started,
so you will more likely to recall that your ballot to be sent on that
date.

If you got any other concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.