Fwd: no ballot (membership expired?)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org>
Date: Nov 27, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: no ballot (membership expired?)
To: Paolo Borelli <paolo borelli gmail com>

Hi,

On 11/26/06, Paolo Borelli <paolo borelli gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

        I have not received the ballot and I am not on the list of the voters.
My guess is that my membership expired, though as far as I can tell I
have received no notifications requesting it to be renewed.
I now filed a renewal request from the foundation web site.

I checked up and saw that your membership was last renewed on Fri, 17
Sep 2004 for the email address pborelli katamail com  Thanks for the
renewal request, we will process that soonest. If you need the email
address to be changed please mention that also.

Regards
Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,