Not on the foundation's membership list

Hi,

It seems that I'm not listed as a member of the GNOME foundation, and
thus didn't receive a ballot for the ongoing elections. I was
wondering if I perhaps missed some renewal paperwork, or if this was a
mistake.

I'm still an active member in the GNOME community, maintaining
librsvg, libgsf, goffice, helping out with GTK+ and friends, AbiWord,
and other related projects. I've assisted the board in a quasi-legal
capacity over the past year, helping guide and refine its trademark
policy, and also am a founding member of the gnome-legal group.

http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php

Thanks,
Dom
--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.