[gnome.org #2057] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Liam R E Quin (liam AT holoweb.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Liam R E Quin (liam AT holoweb.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2057].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Liam R E Quin
E-mail: liam AT holoweb.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Ankh
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Spoken at various guadec conferences e.g. on XML, on typography, on W3C; I've been less active in the past
year (too busy!) but promoted use of GNOME desktop & open source at various conferences.  Helped arrange for
Bitstream to donate the Vera fonts (initiated this in fact) & continue to work in this area.

Contacts:
Miguel; probably most others know me too.

I've been less closely involved in the past year so mixed feelings, although if I can still contribute I'd
like to.

[Application received at Sun Nov 26 20:52:00 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.