Re: Exasperated

Le vendredi 10 novembre 2006, à 13:10, Baris Cicek a écrit :
I'm totally in favor of Corey to join committee. However we have 4 seats
filled already.

Just wondering if we can have 5 people in committee to be more
responsive than before. If it's ok (don't know whom to ask, board? Or
can we decide that ourselves) then Corey is very welcome.

There's no hard limit on the number of people in the committee. It's
just that when you have 10 people, then most of them are inactive and
this means it's useless. 5 is reasonable. For a long time, there were 5
people in the committee.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.