Re: Project: Commercial Companies and the Open Source Community

Le jeudi 02 mars 2006 Ã 15:43 +0000, Imran Perwez a Ãcrit :
Hi,

I am a student studying Business IT Systems (MSc) at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland.

For my masters dissertation I am investigating the relationship between commercial companies and the open
source community.  The project examines the issues, motivations and critical success factors in this
collaborative relationship.

I would be grateful if your company could take part in my survey and forward this email to suitable
employees.

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately, the GNOME Foundation is not a company but a non-profit
organization with no employee at the moment.

Good luck for your survey,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.